Tell Us

Stay Safe, Enjoy and Achieve

Tell Us

This section is for worries about safeguarding and child concerns that you would like to bring to the Designated Safeguarding Leads attention.

Talk to us

Our pupils should in the first instance talk to a responsible adult.  This may be your teacher, a member of staff or your parent or carer.  Parents are encouraged to come into school to speak to one of our Designated Safeguarding Leaders with any concerns they may have.

Let Us Know

If pupils don’t feel comfortable talking to an adult, or parents are unable to come into school, you can also report your concern online using Tell Us, our Anonymous Online Concern Report Form below.

As Tell Us is anonymous, you don’t have to fill in your contact details, but if you are telling us something about yourself that you need help with, it would really help us if we knew how to get in touch with you.

  • If you'd like to report an issue, you can do so by completing the form below. You can choose to send it anonymously or, if you want us to get back to you, you can leave your contact details.
  • You don’t have to fill this next part in, but if you need help, it would really help us if we knew how to get in touch with you:
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Where to next?