Stover School Mission
Stover School provides education which nurtures, celebrates, challenges and inspires each pupil. Our holistic approach combines a progressive research based curriculum, with a resilient moral code based on sound family and Christian principles. We prepare confident and independent young people to adapt and succeed in an ever changing world.
In pursuit of our mission we aim to:
· Invest in educational excellence enabling the provision of effective, inspiring and stimulating teaching to pupils of wide ranging abilities, encouraging their enthusiasm for learning, enabling each pupil to achieve their potential.
· Maintain an ongoing evaluation of the quality and content of both teaching and learning.
· Provide a broad, forward looking curriculum at all levels, with appropriate resources.
· Maintain a supportive and happy environment where the individual and spiritual needs of the pupils and staff are recognised and provided for.
· Provide sound moral values through clear expectations of behaviour, emphasising respect and consideration for others.
· Encourage self confidence, self motivation and self discipline within a safe and caring community.
· Engage and maintain effective communication with members of the School and the wider community.
· Value the School’s special, natural environment and holistic estate and use them wherever appropriate in the curriculum.