Stover School Mission Statement
Stover aims to provide a high quality education in accordance with Christian principles, enabling pupils to acquire the qualifications, confidence and skills needed to achieve their aspirations.
In pursuit of this we aim to:-
- Invest in educational excellence enabling the provision of effective, inspiring and stimulating teaching to pupils of wide ranging abilities, encouraging their enthusiasm for learning, enabling each pupil to achieve their potential
- Maintain an ongoing evaluation of the quality and content of both teaching and learning
- Provide a broad, forward looking curriculum at all levels with appropriate resources
- Maintain a supportive and happy environment where the individual and spiritual needs of pupils and staff are recognized and provided for
- Provide sound moral values through clear expectations of behaviour, emphasising respect and consideration for others
- Encourage self confidence, self motivation and self discipline within a safe and caring community
- Engage and maintain effective communication with members of the School and wider community
- Value the School's special, natural environment and historic estate and to use them wherever appropriate in the curriculum.